Pubblicato il 08/01/2019
Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Lettere
Based in beautiful, sunny Barcelona, we specialise in the food-marketing sector and are revolutionising the way in which food brands undergo their sampling, market-research and future marketing strategies. We have a clear mission: to surprise people with products they love, while at the same time bringing brands closer to their customers.
At Degustabox you’ll find a highly-motivated group that values team-work and innovation, which is why all opinions and ideas are valued and actively encouraged throughout the company.
We’re looking for passionate professionals who enjoy a challenge to help us achieve our goal of being the Number One in Food-Discovery worldwide (that’s right, we aim high!).
Do you have a knack for executing product and partner acquisition? Do you enjoy helping plan campaigns that satisfy brands as well as final consumers? Are you interested to enter to the B2B Sales field? If so, then please read on.
Our Sales Intern will be responsible for creating and growing relationships with top food and beverage brands in order to create value in at-home sampling, market research and social influencer services.
- Manage the full sales cycle (from resourcing new potential collaborations to reporting on the campaign performance)
- Research new contacts and leads while accurately managing the sales pipeline via our CRM
- Present our services in a structured, professional manner to our partners and brands via telephone, emails and meetings using the available tools.
- Provide market research and social media advice to brands about their campaign performance.
- Build relationships with existing and future partners and brands
- Participate in projects
- Participate in our Customer Service via email and telephone
This is you
- You have a native or close to native level of Italian.
- You have prior internship/junior experience in the Sales field.
- You have a strong desire to start or further your career in sales and develop your skills to progress within the company
- You’re ridiculously organized and work well in a team.
- You have good communication and negotiating skills as well as a professional telephone manner.
- You enjoy presenting and are able to express yourself both face-to-face as well as through other mediums of communication.
- You are goal-orientated and highly self-motivated.
- You have a passion for the food industry.
- You have recently finished or will finish your studies shortly, and you’d like the opportunity to progress long-term within the company.
You will enjoy
The most important thing we offer at Degusta Box is the professional challenge coupled with our company culture. We are dedicated, perseverant and friendly, and everyone is highly valued in our team.
We also offer:
- Flexible working hours
- 23 days of holiday plus an additional 1/2 day on your birthday
- In-house English and Spanish classes
- Company yoga
- Fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- Unlimited snacks
Got something to bring to The Box? We’d love to hear from you.
Applications through https://degustabox.recruitee.com/o/sales-internship-italian-market.