Scadenza annuncio: 30/10/2021
Tipo di Laurea: Laurea in Economia, Ingegneria, Matematica, Statistica
Who we’re looking for
“Junior Business Developer – Europe” working in our Rome (Italy) office.
Are you fresh out of Uni and looking for a challenge that will allow you to show your initiative and your ability to always get things done? Perhaps with the added bonus of working in a lively and international environment? Then we may have something for you…
- Communicator: You believe in substance over form… but you know that sometimes form is substance: you can communicate effectively and with high impact
- International: you speak at least two languages and express yourself in English without effort (if you speak three, all the better; if there are four… we’re all very envious!)
- Humility: you’re open to feedback and truly value others’ opinions
- Quality obsessed: you feel relieved when things are properly done and you don’t give up until you get a good result (and yes, you noticed the double space at the start of the sentence)
Who We Are
Younited Credit is the leading European Digital Credit Platform in the online consumer credit industry. Our mission is supporting people’s life projects, safely & simply. We value every client’s project and offer them a transparent, comfortable and efficient tool to pursue their dreams.
Among the fastest-growing fintech in Europe, we have been selected among the Next40, a list of 40 scale-ups with the greatest prospects of becoming a world leader.
YC was born in Paris, but today we operate in 5 countries, having offices in Paris, Rome, Munich and Barcelona.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion:
We value and promote diversity, especially in recruiting talents. We are proud of being Younies and we’re always on a hunt for fresh, brilliant additions to our teams.
If you are a passionate, talented, ambitious person with a strong hands-on mentality…we are meant to be together!
PERKS of working at YC:
- No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort—as one of the team, you’ll be fully trusted to take responsibility for your tasks. You’ll have all the right incentives and support to make a real impact
- Never stop learning. We pay for your technical and soft-skills training. If you make a good case for some extra learning, we’re delighted to pay the bill
- Quality of life. Working at YC is not just another job and this isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. It’s up to you to always be responsible with your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping
- Fun Fun Fun. Our incredible WAT (Workplace Animation Team) organizes awesome events, such as drinks, yoga classes, parties, and one company-wide retreats per year. Past destinations include Ibiza, Frech Alps, and Etna
Commitment & contract
Paid internship of 6 months.
If you successfully pass through our screening process, we’ll invite you to take on a logical mathematical test aimed at assessing how much analytic and how fast you are.
If you’re successful there, we’ll invite you to some interviews—normally two or three—to get to know each other and figure out if it’s a good fit for both parties. The interviews can be held remotely.
There are 450 employees in 5 different countries – we call ourselves Younies- (including 100 engineers, developers and data scientists) and we have raised over 400 million € in capital over the years! Among our shareholders, there are: Goldman Sachs, Bridgepoint, Eurazeo, Crédit Mutuel Arkéa, Schibsted-LeBonCoin, AG2R la Mondiale, Bpifrance..
Wanna take a peek into what it’s like to work at Younited? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook!
Apply for this position: firstname.lastname@example.org
The current situation has not stopped us from hiring and onboarding new talents. We can’t wait to meet the new Younies in person but, until the Coronavirus is over, we’ll leave the employee free to choose to work remotely or @ our place. Our office is always open!