Pubblicato il 27/08/2020
Tipo di Laurea: Ingegneria Gestionale
Junior PM – Neolaureati in Ingegneria Gestionale. La risorsà verrà inserita all’interno del dipartimento Delivery&Service a supporto del Team Project Management nel coordinamento, organizzazione e monitoraggio dei diversi progetti gestiti da Huawei, occupandosi di verifica dei KPI, analisi finanziarie.
The role will be working under System Integration Service Department having the opportunity to participate in daily managerial and operational activities not only from PMO but also from different working streams with a complex project content, which will provide a fast professional growth.
- Organize and coordinate project weekly meeting, update the weekly reports and report to different managerial levels on weekly basis
- Monitor and report various project delivery activities and tasks
- Support in PR/PO management and monitoring the PR/PO submission, acceptance and invoice process
- Support in project financial analysis
- Plan and execute PMO communication
- Support in different project delivery working streams on demand
- Support in project digitalization: sharepoint management, dashboard or supporting tool development
- Master Degree in Management or Telecommunication Engineering;
- Experience with MS office (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outloock);
- Experience with MS Project and Power BI Software is an advantage;
- Team player with good communication skills;
- Willingness to learn new things;
- English and Italian language (spoken and written) are mandatory;
- Chinese language is a plus.
Place of work: Rome, Via Laurentina 449/ Tower E, 00142
Pubblicato il 27/08/2020
Tipo di Laurea: Ingegneria Gestionale/Telecomunicazioni, Informatica, Elettronica, Internet Engineering
Key job responsibilities include providing optimization and global technical support for projects on fixed and wireless networks fields, i.e. transport, access and datacom technologies. The job requires to be inserted inside the Huawei Network Technology team providing post-sale services to all Italian and many international Huawei customers. The candidate should have excellent communication, presentation and technology skills. The other job responsibilities include keeping under control the KPIs status based on the SLA stipulated with the customers and performing optimization activities for network develops.
- Graduated or Graduand in Telecommunication, Information Technologies, Computer Science or Electronic Engineering;
- Graduated from no more than 1;
- Good English knowledge;
- Willingness to learn, excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Permanent contract;
- Competitive salary;
- Specific and cross trainings;
- Perks include also an innovative and friendly environment.
Location: Rome, Via Laurentina, 449/ Tower E, 00142 / Milan, Via Lorenteggio 240 Tower A, 20147