Pubblicato il 12/09/2019
Tipo di Laurea: Ingegneria Informatica e gestionale, Informatica
Sede di lavoro: Roma
Target: studenti di Ingegneria Informatica e gestionale, Informatica
Offerta: internship con rimborso spese (900€)+ ticket rest.
Applications: pagina careers di Philip Morris Italia > https://www.pmi.com/careers/job-details?id=22227
Are you passionate about Philip Morris International’s future, its culture change being the success driver for the transformation and experiences people go through every day in Philip Morris International (PMI)? Do you look for ways to grow in your job?
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then apply now! We are currently looking for a:
YES Internship Program – IS Analyst (IT Department)
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector and the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is even more exciting and unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fast-moving consumer goods, and the creation of a vision of a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation.
- Internship of 6 months length
- International and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry
- Opportunity to learn more by interacting with dynamic teams at different levels of experience and expertise across the Company
- Onboarding program; on-the-job & off-the-job Trainings
Specific responsibilities include:
You will work in the Information Services (IT) department in:
- Gathering and documenting business requirements and processes with a great focus on innovation, formalizing scope and deliverables
- Assure collaboration tools awareness and ease the migration of a digital workplace within the organization
- Assure run and support of local solutions collaborating with external business partners
- Bring innovative ideas by proactively searching for new ways to improve current processes and transforming the business with innovative solutions, having consumer at the core and fostering an agile and digital ecosystem
- IT background and passion about technology and innovation
- University degree in: Engineering (Computer, Management, Systems), Computer Science, Management, Economics, Marketing.
- Knowledge of Project Management
- Communication skills
- Quick learning capabilities, Entrepreneurial spirit and curiosity
- Problem solving
- Ability to work autonomously and in team
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Knowledge of ITIL framework is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
A reimbursement package (monthly stage bonus + ticket restaurant) is provided.
Philip Morris International: Delivering a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI’s smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heat-not-burn and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of June 30, 2019, PMI estimates that approximately 8.0 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heat-not-burn product, available for sale in 48 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, please visit www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
Philip Morris Italia is an Italian affiliate of Philip Morris International, a leading company in the tobacco world. With almost 1000 employees, it is engaged in the development and commercialization of smoke-free products.