Pubblicato il 02/05/2018
Tipo di Laurea (triennale o magistrale): Informatica, Matematica, Fisica o similari
JamieAi is currently seeking talented individuals who wish to pursue a career in the dynamic world of data analytics and science.
The successful candidates will have a passion for problem solving, and using their technical skills to make a real impact on business decisions.
A typical day as a Graduate Data Analyst will involve:
- Work with clients on the Sales team going through the processes.
- Analysing, improving and maintaining data quality
- Generating meaningful reports to support business strategy
- Working with other team members and key stakeholders.
- You will be trained in supporting existing clients and new clients.
- Have completed or are studying towards a BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Maths, Physics or similar.
- Strong analytical, Problem solving and Logical thinking skills.
- Intermediate experience in one or more coding languages (Python, R, SQL and VBA).
- Ability to work well under pressure, and communicate well with a wide range of business units.
Who We Are
JamieAi believes that there is a smarter way for technically talented interns, graduates and second jobbers to discover fantastic career opportunities within Data Science, Technology and Quantitative Finance.
Discover more and apply via creating a profile at https://talent.jamieai.com/login