Pubblicato il 08/02/2021
Tipo di Laurea: Ingegneria Informatica, Informatica o similari
Company: Davide Campari Milano
Job Title: Global IT Digital Operations Internship
Job Location: Milano – Sesto San Giovanni (Global HQs)
Reports to: Global IT Manager, Integration Architect
Organizational Layer: Global
Campari Group OneIT context
Campari Group is a major player in the global spirits industry, with a portfolio of over 50 premium and super premium brands, spreading across Global, Regional and Local priorities. Global Priorities, the Group’s key focus, include Aperol, Appleton Estate, Campari, SKYY, Wild Turkey and Grand Marnier. Campari Group was founded in 1860 and today is the sixth-largest player worldwide in the premium spirits industry. It has a global distribution reach, trading in over 190 nations around the world with leading positions in Europe and the Americas. Campari Group’s growth strategy aims to combine organic growth through strong brand building and external growth via selective acquisitions of brands and businesses.
Headquartered in Milan, Italy, Campari Group owns 18 plants worldwide and has its own distribution network in 20 countries. Campari Group employs approximately 4,000 people. The shares of the parent company Davide Campari-Milano N.V. (Reuters CPRI.MI – Bloomberg CPR IM) have been listed on the Italian Stock Exchange since 2001. For more information: http://www.camparigroup.com/en
Campari IT is at a key development stage moving from a back-office function to pivot into a business partnering function, leading the technology agenda across the business with the objective to drive our business growth for the years to come. This represents an extremely exciting time to join Campari IT and Campari Group.
Campari IT is organized around Global & Regional/Local layers, the Enterprise Architecture & Technology team, the Global Service Delivery Team and five Center of Expertise (CoE) – Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance,HR & Legal, Business Development, Enterprise Analytics & Data Science.
Campari IT has the ambition to be the “most respected IT organization within the global spirits business”.
General Description of the Role
The Digital Operations internship is a member of Enterprise Architecture & Technology (EAT) team, dedicated to support users within the organization to fulfill business requirements by building and maintaining low-code applications, proposing and promoting new ideas and assisting in the definition process and adoption of guidelines and strategies released by EAT.
As Digital Operation intern, you will be part of an international growing context, aiming to build a strong knowledge in IT operations, application development and collaboration between different business stakeholders, switching between Global, Regional and Local environments.
This role will also support the team in discussing and producing documentation, knowledge base articles and will become a pillar of the citizen developers’ forum, supporting the Digital Operations into communicating and promoting low-code applications within the company.
- Develop low-code applications through Microsoft Power Platform
- Write documentation and knowledge-base articles around low-code applications
- Assist users and partners to identify needs and addressing issues related to Digital Operations
- Support definition and maintenance of low-code operating model
- Support the growth of citizen developers and related user groups
- Communicate Digital Operations capabilities through the Power Platform users’ network
- Attend forums and look at new technologies to report back the trends and news
Education & Experience
- Degree or Master Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology
- Fluent in English
- Very good knowledge of IT Systems and technologies:
- Microosft Office (365 preferred)
- Software lifecycle management
- API: general definition and usage concepts
- Familiarity with agile methodology
- A past experience of internship in Microsoft Power Platform is a plus
Required Skills & Traits
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with multifunctional teams both in country and across the world
- Good presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for digital innovation and technology