Pubblicato il 14/07/2021
Tipo di Laurea: Ingegneria Informatica, Informatica o similari
Teoco is looking for an energetic team player to join the Service Assurance line of business. This position offers the right candidate the opportunity to grow, by combining all the technical aspects of a new Performance Management Platform project, including assisting with the design, the implementation, the testing and support of the solution.
TEOCO is a leading provider of analytics, assurance and optimization solutions to over 300 communication service providers (CSPs) and OEMs worldwide. Our solutions enable the digital transformation of CSPs while enhancing their network QoS, improving their customer experience and reducing their operational costs. Through advanced analytics, TEOCO products provide actionable and measurable insights into network and customer behaviour. This includes the optimization, effective monetization, and delivery of new and existing services, such as 5G. Our commitment to network flexibility and agility makes TEOCO the obvious choice for CSPs looking to maximize the revenue potential of 5G investments and capitalize on new opportunities tied to the emerging Internet of Things (IoT).
For more information, visit www.teoco.com
Degree in Computer Science/IT engineering or equivalent
**Must have the right to work within the EU**
- Minimum 2 years’ experience is a similar role, with a background in OSS Telecom Minimum
- 2 years’ experience working with a Delivery group and/or Telecom knowledge Coding capabilities of one language (C, C++, Java or equivalent)
- Experience with Unix and SQL Big data knowledge is an advantage
- Confident with sharing and presenting information to others.
- Proactive, creative and fits into a dynamic team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work on several, ongoing projects.
- Good English language skills (Reading, writing and speaking).
- Responsibilities : Development of software adaptors/drivers as per customer requests and Telecom designs. Install, configure and support the customer solution.
- Support and testing of upgrade releases.
- Support and guide customers remotely and onsite.
- Technically support pre-sales and demo activities.
Please send your CV’s in English.
This job description will be kept under review and may be amended from time to time to reflect organizational needs.