Pubblicato il 13/10/2020
Tipo di Laurea: Ingegneria Informatica, Telecomunicazioni, Elettronica, ICT & Internet Engineering o similari
Teoco is looking for a bright, team player to join the Service Assurance line of business. This position offers a great opportunity to work on all aspects of the NewTM project, assisting with design, implementation, testing and support of upcoming projects. As well, as being part of a dynamic team, who work closely with Teoco and its customers.
TEOCO is a leading provider of planning, assurance, analytics and optimization solutions to communications service providers worldwide. We leverage our expertise in big-data and real-time capabilities to help over 300 of the largest service providers in more than 100 countries to run their networks and businesses more efficiently, profitably and to optimize the customer experience.
TEOCO is committed to the principles of entrepreneurship, business ethics and employee ownership, with a particular emphasis on our spirit of alignment with employees, clients and community. Since inception, our business premise has been unique. Our aim has been to demonstrate that applying the concept of Principled Entrepreneurship – which we define as building a business without compromising core values – can form the basis of a thriving, financially-sound enterprise.
Degree in Computer Science/IT engineering or equivalent
- Background in OSS, Telecom
- Coding capabilities of one language (C, C++, Java or equivalent)
- Adequate level of English, including reading, writing and speaking
- Based in Italy
- Excellent social skills as working in a team and with customers
- Experience with Unix and SQL
- Experience in Delivery group and/or Telecom knowledge
- Confident at presenting and training
- Proactive, creative and fits into a dynamic environment
- Ability to work under pressure with several, ongoing projects
- Development of software adaptors/drivers as per customer requests and Telecom designs.
- Install, configure and support the customer solution
- Support and testing of upgrade releases.
- Support and guide customers remotely and onsite
- Technically support presale and demo activities
This job description will be kept under review and may be amended from time to time following consultation with the post holder, to reflect organisational needs.