Pubblicato il 17/10/2017
Tipo Laurea: Finanza Quantitativa, Ingegneria, Matematica o similari
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, visit oracle.com
Internship in Consulting, based in Rome
Oracle Consulting Services (OCS) has an extremely high profile with customers. We understand and analyze their IT problems and opportunities, then provide the best Oracle technology solutions. Technology and Applications consultants act as trusted advisors for customers, and do whatever it takes to deliver solutions that meet their business and value objectives.
As a consulting business, customer relationships are the heart of growing our business. We are ambassadors at the customer site both to create the right relationship and trust from the customers and to deliver high quality projects, services and advices. Our skills and capabilities are Oracle Consulting’s most important asset.
We are looking to add an Intern for our Data Analyst team to support our competitive growth within the Advanced Analytics tech industry.
The Candidate will work mainly on framing and expanding the advanced analytics capability of the Practice. Passion and ability for data exploration, analysis and modeling is mandatory. Our people design and develop systems to support strategic business decisions.
As a member of the Oracle BA Team, the candidate will assist in defining and supporting the development of Advanced Analytics capability.
What we offer:
- 6-month Full-time internship
- Challenging, dynamic and fun working environment
- To start asap
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or other quantitative field
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques, algorithms (k-NN, Naive Bayes, Hidden Markov and others) and approaches (supervised/unsupervised/reinforcement learning)
- Data mining and Statistical analysis languages such as R, Python, SQL
- Deep understanding of regression techniques
- Highly analytical and quantitative, with strong attention to details
- Self-starter attitude, with excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm about learning!
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Oracle Recruiting: “Continuously selected by our clients as the exclusive vendor of preeminent talent”