Internship Junior Business Analyst
Pubblicato il : 26/04/2016
Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Ingegneria
3H Partners is a management consulting firm. We define ourselves as an Entrepreneurial Solution Provider. We develop creative, actioned solutions to our client’s core business challenges. 3H Partners is expanding in Europe, USA and Africa in various industries from pharmaceutical to luxury and FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) industries.
Descrizione del lavoro
As an intern you will be involved in all aspects of our end-to-end process. You will help the team to develop a plan to solve the client’s problems.
Interns work closely with Project Leaders and Partners, and have primary responsibility for understanding the client’s strategic issues and delivering good analyses and documents to senior members of the team. They benefit from wide-ranging opportunities to take on additional responsibilities and experience a variety of strategic business consulting engagements.
Our intern role offers these key opportunities for development and advancement, frequently not available at other consulting firms:
- Structuring and performing analysis, and conducting primary research, to uncover the insights that support our recommendations to clients
- Translating data into meaningful insights and recommendations
- Presenting at team and client meetings, and determining the most practical way to drive lasting results based on your insights working with senior executives: 3H Partners non-hierarchical structure results in frequent interaction between
- Consultants and senior professionals both within 3H Partners and within the client’s organization.
- Education: Management or Engineering Master Degree
- Experience: 0-1 years
- Language: fluent in Italian and English, French is considered a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint is required; VBA, database and data analysis software are well appreciated.
- Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position.
- Willingness to travel across Europe is required.
- Office Location: ROME
- Type of contract: INTERNSHIP_6MONTHS
- Net Salary: 900 € per month