Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Giurisprudenza, Matematica
TYPE OF CONTRACT : Permanent
LOCALISATION : Dublin 20200, IE
LEVEL OF STUDIES : Bachelor’s Degree
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE : < 6 months
DURATION : Undefined
Intesa Sanpaolo is the banking group leader in Italy. Assisting more than 14,6 milion of retail customers through a network of 5360 branches, it significantly supports the development of Companies and gives an important sustain to the country’s growth. The Group has a selected retail banking presence in Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East and North Africa, with approximately 1,000 branches and 7.2 million customers in 12 countries.
Intesa Sanpaolo is also present in 25 countries in support of its corporate customers’ cross-border business. It is looking for Intesa Sanpaolo Life, based in Dublin, new qualify profiles who want to face demanding and challenging career path with the following requirements:
Scope and Purpose
The Administrator is responsible for Administration and servicing of insurance business ensuring that superior client service is achieved in line with terms and conditions of the different products as well as legal and regulatory requirements.
- Processing and reconciliation of incoming new business
- Processing and quality controlling of processed claims
- Processing of post sales requests
- Performing 1st level AML controls and follow ups on New Business,
- Investigate and resolving Process Issues in coordination with IT Department,
- 2nd level support to Customer Service Department,
- Support new products and features development and testing,
- Assist in the Development and Maintenance of departmental Processes and procedures,
- Assist in the design, development and monitoring of Company Dashboards and control tools;
- Investment simulations for Asset Managers.
- IVR Management (Interactive Voice Response);
- Liaising with external service providers and monitoring their service and efficiency as delegated by the up-line;
- Website maintenance and development activities as delegated by the up-line;
- Assist in developing new massive letters and monitor quality of production,
- Other activities, permanent or temporary, as delegated by the up-line.
- 6 month Experience in a financial services – or life insurance – environment – Process documentation and controls
- Good Knowledge of Excel and Word
- Italian, English and Spanish Language (Fluent spoken and written)
- University Degree (preferably scientific or law)
- Ability in troubleshooting and problem solving with hands on approach
- Flexible and proactive
- Affinity to figures
Everyone is an asset for our Group and that person could be you! Check out our job opportunities, apply and join our team!