Pubblicato il 05/12/2019
Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Lettere
Informa, main provider of one of the European leading leisure Company, City Wonders, is looking for a Guide Assistant for our Paris team, based in Rome.
To provide support to the Guide Team to achieve the highest guide ratings by ensuring the best guides are trained and available to deliver our tours. Reporting to the Guide manager, helping to build and maintain a guide data base and to update guide policies and manuals when needed. Ensuring consistency and that work is delivered on time and to specification. Acting as a support for guide queries by phone and email.
- Handling general queries from local guides by email or phone identifying recurring issues and using this data to improve guide communications and training.
- Updating guide related documentation with current company procedures.
- Assist the Guide Managers with data collection and reports.
- Assist in managing guide payments and expenses, supporting and coaching guides through the guide scheduling system.
- Provide reports for Managers to enable them to monitor guide performance and to address training needs.
- Fluent in English and French with excellent communication skills
- Availability to relocate to Paris at the end of the internship
- High School Diploma
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to adapt to people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Ability to analyze data and to propose actions
- Ability to work quickly and accurately with Excel and web-based applications
- High Attention to details
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
PLEASE NOTE: The role we are looking for will be based at our Rome office for the 6 months internship. The candidate, if successful, will be offered a full time contract at our Paris office, at the end of the 6 months.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org with as subject: Informa – Paris Guide Assistant
Salary: Euro 800