Pubblicato il 07/02/2018
Tipo di Laurea (anche triennale): Economia
City Wonders LTD is one of the premier operators of day tours and excursions throughout Italy, France and the UK. We provide a dynamic work environment in a fast moving, high growth entrepreneurial company. With rapidly expanding offices in Rome, Dublin and Miami, and employees from nearly a dozen different countries, we’re truly a multicultural workplace. If you believe in the mantra “work hard and play hard”, City Wonders is looking for you. We want people who love what they do. That’s why we hire trailblazers, pioneers and problem solvers. If you’re ready to make a big impact, we’re ready to talk to you.
The Italy product Assistant will be responsible for providing key administrative support to the Product Team department.
- Documentation: Elaborate and update tour documents and Company official documents shared among departments (e.g product sheets, rec sheets, coordination and headsets, finance and ops docs etc ), according to Product Manager’s guidelines
- Competitor Analysis: Analyse competitor’s tour products and compare them to Company products to flag differences and identify improvements, if any
- Reporting: Support the Manager in generating monthly reporting about tour quality and performances
- Develop a good relations with suppliers, and manage day-to-day communication with them (blackout, season, calendar, financial details, VIP and Special Requests etc..)
- Develop a good relationship with all teams, Dublin departments and Guideman as a key supplier
- Ensure a high level of accuracy of the information provided in all kind of documents/email
- Tour materials: Monitor the stocks, update the existing and develop new ones, according to the Product Manager’s guidelines
- Perform other projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Management, Business Administration, preferably with a focus on Tourism, with an excellent final grade.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively in Italian and in English, both verbally and in
- Good multitasking and organizational skills
- Good analytical skills to identify and resolve problems
- High attention to details and level of accuracy of the information provided in all kind of documents
- Strong computer skills, with proven experience in Power Point, Excel and Outlook
Please send your application to: Alessandra.email@example.com with as subject: ITALY PRODUCT ASSISTANT