Pubblicato il 18/04/2019
Tipo di Laurea: Ingegneria Gestionale
Duracell – a permanent part of the Berkshire Hathaway group – is a dynamic, multi-cultural business which values the integrity, accountability, and can-do attitude of our people. It is that mind-set that powers us to fulfil our ambition to be the world’s undisputed Number One consumer battery company. Our employees are determined to continuously make Duracell the first choice when it comes to powering devices that are most relevant to consumers, and create long-term value and success for our partners.
Purpose of Job
As part of the Italian supply chain team, the candidate will horizontally support different key activities of the department under the supervision of the various leaders in the demand, supply planning, physical distribution and order to cash sub-functions. In particular, she/he will participate in the operational management of new product launches, in the management of the distribution and administrative operations and in the development of innovative business intelligence systems and productivity tools.
Main Responsibilities and Objectives
- Support the demand and supply planning team in some of the key activities needed for the launch of new products in tight collaboration with the Sales team;
- Support the order management team in the daily activities related to the end to end Customers Order Cycle;
- Support the order management team in physical distribution and Claim Management activities;
- Horizontal support in the implementation and improvement of Supply Chain Business Analysis Systems;
- Back up the team in specific customization activities;
- Contribute to Develop Productivity Tools and streamline the daily logistics operations management.
- Flexible, fast to learn and adapt to a dynamic and complex environment;
- Strong Analytical skills – successfully leverages information to find solutions;
- Excellent levels of Self-Discipline and ability to work independently, as well as in collaboration with a multifunctional team;
- Emphatic and good communicator (IT/EN);
- Ability to work under pressure and with different levels in the organization;
- Advanced use of MS Office Applications, especially XLS;
- Knowledgeable about project management principles, process optimization methods and value stream mapping systems is a plus: e.g. Lean Speed, Six Sigma, TOC, TPA, Kanban.
Duration: 6 months, full time.
If interested, send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.