Pubblicato il 12/11/2018
Tipo di Laurea: Fisica, Chimica, Ingegneria
Company name: McKinsey Knowledge Center
Position: Junior Research Analyst – Digital Manufacturing
- Master’s degree in physics, chemistry or engineering (e.g., Mechanical Engineer, Master in Chemistry) with excellent results
- Some professional experience in engineering fiels is a plus (< 2 years)
- International travel experience or university exchange program, work for NGO abroad, relevant internship and/or additional language capabilities would be a plus
- Good understanding and interest for business and economics
- Strong interest and proven ability in collection, analysis, synthesis and development of knowledge
- Intellectual curiosity in energy, industrial processes and equipment supported by a basic understanding of chemistry and thermodynamics
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative analytic skills
- Hands-on computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Office applications)
- Good communicator and team player
- Enthusiastic, high energy, creativity, independent and entrepreneurial attitude
- Willingness to travel up to 60% of the time
Type of contract: Permanent
Place of employment: Wrocław, Poland
E-mail address for resumes: Magda_Giszczak@mckinsey.com
With over 130,000 university students in the surrounding area, Wroclaw is one of the fastest-growing knowledge centers at McKinsey.
The Poland Knowledge Network is a culturally diverse and multilingual office where our people represent over 12 countries and speak 20 languages. Our more than 120 knowledge professionals work together across industries and functions to develop, maintain, and disseminate knowledge, deliver custom analytics, and provide diagnostics, benchmarking, and data-management services.
We recruit exceptional students and experienced professionals from near and far. Our smaller sized office fosters an intimate, close-knit environment in which our colleagues participate in community-building initiatives, like team lunches, outdoor activities, and fundraising. Additionally, we maintain strong relationships with three of Wroclaw’s major universities through programs like student internships, guest lectures, and case-study competitions.