Pubblicato il 13/07/2018
Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Ingegneria
Founded in 1884 by Sotirio Bulgari as a single jewellery shop in the capital city of Rome, Bulgari’s name has today become emblematic of Italian excellence. Creating a highly distinctive
style that celebrates its rich Roman history, Bulgari is able to blend modernity with classicism. The original pioneering spirit of the Bulgari family helped to evolve the company into a
successful and global Maison, while its roots in jewellery and watches have grown into new expressions of accessories, perfumes and luxury resorts.
Becoming a Bulgari team member means being part of an authentic, passionate work environment, while working for a brand of worldwide renown. Though aesthetic beauty is at its very heart, Bulgari’s people are its soul, the living part of our brand. Bulgari offers a multitude of positions and activities around the world. Innumerable possibilities and dynamic career opportunities are accessible for both experienced professionals and recent graduates within Bulgari or the LVMH Group. As well, there are always a variety of pathways between these various departments, countries and activities. At Bulgari, you are encouraged to demonstrate your potential by pursuing the career direction that suits your natural talents.
Bulgari Gioielli is offering an internship opportunity within the High Jewellery Logistic Department based in Rome.
The intern will support the logistics activities/processes for Finished Products, ensuring efficient and proper material handling, document completeness and correct registrations in the systems,
according to Company F&A and Logistics procedures.
• Preparing the necessary shipping documentation (e.g. CITES) and technical data sheets
• Support the manager on handling external relations with the customs, clients, shipping agents, Ministries etc. respecting import/export rules
• Support the performing product receiving (Finished Products, consignment, buyback/return, Quality Control)
• Verify conformity of received products and documentation to import/export norms
• Ensure the constant updating of the system and follow up discrepancies physical/documents with sender
• Maintain inventory control records
• Support all activities (picking, packing and good issue) regarding national/international shipments based on open deliveries.
• Support the logistic team on on-going special projects
• Newly Graduated in Economics or Engineering – an experience abroad is preferred
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Package, the knowledge of ERP/SAP will be
considered a plus
• Fluency in English (written & spoken)
• Customer Orientation (both internal and external)
• Efficient communication and interpersonal skills
• Flexibility and pragmatic approach
Città di lavoro:
Tipo di contratto:
Per candidarsi a questa posizione inviare il proprio CV, autorizzando il trattamento dei dati personali (D.Lgs. 196/2003), all’indirizzo e-mail: email@example.com