Pubblicato il 24/04/2018
Tipo di Laurea: Ingegneria (Meccanica, Gestionale, Chimica)
In GSK Vaccines, within the Global Industrial Operations function, our employees manufacture, formulate, fill, pack, control, release and deliver over 900 million doses each year of different vaccines to 160 countries on 4 continents.
The Future Leaders Program is a two-year rotational program aimed at developing young talents with leadership potentials within our organization. Development comes through challenging job rotations supported by formal learning, mentoring and coaching.
The Program is tailored to enable you to develop your knowledge and experience while broadening your global business perspectives. During the Program you will experience 3 rotations: one on the shop floor at the heart of our operations activities (Production or Quality Control) and the other two in Quality, Supply Chain or other Global Industrial Operations functions.
As a truly global organisation, we offer the opportunity to gain international experience through one rotation abroad. Your landing position, at the end of the program, will be within your home country.
- Act as a reliable and hardworking professional with a practical hands-on approach, with a sincere interest on pharmaceutical industry from strategic and operational management point of view
- Manage the assigned activities and/or projects as part of the rotation program;
- Elaborate clear individual objectives and assessment criteria for each rotation in collaboration with operational and functional manager, and work against their completion;
- Provide regular updates on the activities performed and on the progress of assigned projects as required;
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives within the assigned teams, process reviews and trend analysis and prepare reports when requested;
- Provide timely notification to management of potential quality or regulatory issues that may impact product quality or regulatory compliance;
- Experience people management, with direct or indirect reports.
- Education: Masters Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical or Management Engineering) with strong academic record; PhD or MBA will be considered an advantage;
- Language: advanced oral/written Italian and English skills;
- Real strong interest for production environment and challenges;
- Strategic thinking with attention to detail and project management mindset;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; self-motivation and proactive approach;
- Analytical mind, multi-tasking and ability to adapt to change and keep focused under pressure;
- Maximum of 2 year professional experience
- Availability to work in shift in one of the rotations
HOW TO APPLY: