Pubblicato il 15/09/2017
Tipo di Laurea: Matematica, Economia (Quantitativa)
As a Data Scientist, you are able to exploit the data in order to extract meaning and interpretation; you love to build mathematical and statistical models, design and implement algorithms with the aim of gain insights and suggest data driven decisions. This position requires strong analytical rigor and hacker mind set to face the multiple data challenges within the Eurobet team.
- Work with large, complex data sets. Solve hard, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical, statistical, mathematical methods as needed. Be autonomous in end-to-end analysis (e.g. data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, presentations).
- Structure relevant data science questions given a set of business objectives.
- Build and prototype analysis and models iteratively to provide insights.
- Make business recommendations (e.g. cost-benefit, forecasting…) with effective presentations and communications of findings.
- Research and develop analysis, forecasting, and optimization methods to improve Eurobet’s data products.
- MS degree in a quantitative discipline
- Experience with statistical software (e.g., SPSS, R, Knime, …).
- Strong machine learning, programming, data mining and statistics background.
- Proficiency with one or more programming/scripting languages (e.g. SPSS, R, Knime,… )
- Fluent English, both speaking and writing
Tipo di contratto: stage
Inoltrare la propria candidatura a: email@example.com