Tipo Laurea: Economia, Ingegneria Gestionale o similari
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, visit oracle.com.
Internship opportunities in Consulting, based in Rome
Oracle Consulting Services (OCS) has an extremely high profile with customers. We understand and analyze their IT problems and opportunities, then provide the best Oracle technology solutions. Technology and Applications consultants act as trusted advisors for customers, and do whatever it takes to deliver solutions that meet their business and value objectives.
As a consulting business, customer relationships are the heart of growing our business. We are ambassadors at the customer site both to create the right relationship and trust from the customers and to deliver high quality projects, services and advices. Our skills and capabilities are Oracle Consulting’s most important asset.
We are looking to add two interns to our highly experienced Consulting team in Italy. These interns will work on projects implementing the full range of EPM, HCM or CX solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of the OCS transformation to SaaS Cloud Services.
What we offer:
- 6-month Full-time internship
- Challenging, dynamic and fun working environment
- To start asap
- The internship will be located in Rome
What we are looking for:
- Ideally a Degree in Management Engineering, Economics and Finance science, Managerial Engineering or other comparable qualification
- Capacity to address/Analyze administrative procedures/process/tools
- Professional attitude, with ability to handle multiple tasks
- Willingness to join a dynamic, multinational team
- Willingness to develop your skills in Consulting and Oracle Cloud Applications
- Fluency in English and Italian are requested
- Knowledge of following area will be a plus:
- Budgeting and Forecasting Process
- Multidimensional Models
- Programming Languages (VBA, VBS, SQL, PL/SQL, Java, …)
- MsOffice Excel or OpenOffice Calc (Pivot, Formula, Macro, …)
- Reporting and Consolidation processes
- Jythoon as plus
Oracle – Like no one else:
- A challenging job in a positive atmosphere within an international organization with a dynamic team
- The opportunity to influence your job and your workplace and to become part of a innovative business unit
Oracle Recruiting: “Continuously selected by our clients as the exclusive vendor of preeminent talent”
To apply send a copy of your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.