Pubblicato il 02/02/2017
Tipo di Laurea: Economia
LO.LI. Pharma International is the International branch of LO.LI. Pharma, a growing Pharmaceutical Company, based in Rome, dedicated to research, development and distribution of Medical Devices and Functional Dietary Supplement.
The Company is mainly focused on fertility but its portfolio of Products is expanding in several different areas, such as Neurology, Dermatology, Endocrinology and others.
The company’s key success factor is the continuous effort in developing products able to meet community’s expectations and requirements.
Nowadays LO.LI. Pharma’s products are marketed in 51 countries, not just in Europe, but even in South and North America, Asia and Northern Africa, and many more on the way to join them.
Role description and Responsibilities
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development profile to help us to expand our clientele. The candidate will be the front of the Company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy worldwide.
The Business Development (BD) is part of the Lo.Li. Pharma International Team. BD works across the Lo.Li. enterprise to analyze and value investment and partnership opportunities including mergers & acquisitions, in-licensing, out-licensing, international expansion and co-promotion.
The BD will report directly to Lo.Li. Pharma International CEO alongside the Head of Business Development Department.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Podio)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
Date of placement: immediate
Place of work: Rome
Sending application to: email@example.com