Pubblicato il 23/06/2021
Tipo di Laurea (triennale o magistrale): Ingegneria Gestionale, Economia
Are you a brilliant new graduate in Engineering or Logistics? Do you speak fluently Italian and English? What if you could grow your career in a multinational company while making the world a cleaner, safer and healthier place? Ecolab is seeking a Junior Demand Planner for our Vimercate (MB) headquarter, for the Italian & Switzerland market.
You will join our Supply Chain Planning team playing a vital role in driving transformation and improvements in demand forecasting, supply planning, production scheduling, distribution requirements planning.
What’s in it For You:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity for a great career path that allows for exposure into all areas of the Ecolab’s supply chain
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture and has been recognized as one of the most ethical companies in the world
- The opportunity to exchange views with employees from different countries
What you will do:
- Improve forecast accuracy by driving the monthly product demand forecast cycle, utilizing the existing statistical forecasting application. Validate data inputs to the forecast and review and fine tune the statistical forecasts, where applicable.
- Collaborate with other offices to incorporate current and long–term market intelligence into the demand plan at product, customer and market levels and to develop, document and update the assumptions supporting the demand plan.
- Support in developing changes and/or enhancements to the current procedures within supply chain functions.
- Monitor the demand plan performance by measuring actual versus planned performance at multiple planning levels. Prepare performance metrics and other reports.
- Collaborate in the optimization of Supply Chain KPIs.
- Conduct additional analysis projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineeringor Logistics.
- Italianmother tongue.
- Fluent in English (you will interact with associates from all Europe).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, in particular with Excel.
- Willingness to travel around Europe (your main office will be in Vimercate).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- An internship will be considered as a plus.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.