Pubblicato il 11/01/2021
Tipo di Laurea: Ingegneria
Neo4j is the leader in graph database technology. As the world’s most widely deployed graph database, we help global brands – including Comcast, NASA, UBS and Volvo – to reveal and predict how people, processes and systems are interrelated. Using this relationships-first approach, applications built using Neo4j tackle connected data challenges such as analytics and artificial intelligence, fraud detection, real-time recommendations and knowledge graphs.
At Neo4j, we have always strived to help the world make sense of data.
As business, society and knowledge become increasingly connected, our technology promotes innovation by helping organizations to find and understand data relationships. We created, drive and lead the graph database category, and we’re disrupting how organizations leverage their data to innovate and stay competitive.
Location – Rome, Italy. We do not have an office in Rome, so this person will work remotely and under the direction and guidance of the Regional PS Director who is based in Rome.
Responsible for: projects across EMEA region
Languages: requiring written and verbal proficiency in both Italian and English.
As a Junior Consulting Engineer, you’ll get to do the following:
- Working with our customer’s engineering teams, you’ll contribute to all phases of their Neo4j implementation, from inception to roll-out, in collaboration with other Neo4j team members.
- Act as the Technical Subject Matter expert for short to long-term consulting engagements where you’ll work hands on with the Neo4j products, provide expert advice and guidance, train and educate, and help prepare deployments for production roll-out.
- Design and build (prototype of full blown) solutions that match Customer requirements
What You’ll Bring:
- Strong background/education in database technologies and data modeling concepts
- Background/education in (Applied) Graph Theory
- Knowledgeable in the Java ecosystem, Python, other programming languages
- Experience with complex data analysis and passionate about solving technical data problems
- Experience working in an agile environment and devops experience
- Comfortable working in a consultative/advisory role
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Comfortable with learning new technologies and development languages as needed
- Great listening skills and attention to detail
- Cum Laude Bachelor Degree in Information Technology (or similar field)
- Ability to work independently, self-directed and in remote set-up
- Ability to travel >50% of the time (pandemic allowing) within EMEA
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills, requiring proficiency in both Italian and English
Nice to Have:
- Additional languages are a plus
- Graph Database experience also a plus
Why Join Neo4j?
Neo4j is among the 20 most popular databases in the world and the clear leader in the rapidly emerging Graph Data Platform category. We’re well funded and have an experienced management team focused on how organizations should apply data to solve challenging problems for decades to come. We have customers in every industry across the globe, and we build technology that has a proven product/market fit. Joining our team is an opportunity to define the future of data, analytics and automation.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, engaging virtual events and a welcoming team. You will love your co-workers!
Neo4j is a privately held company with our U.S. headquarters in San Mateo, California. We have employees located all over the world, from Thailand to Canada, many of whom work remotely, and we have offices in Sweden (Malmo and Stockholm), the UK (London) and Germany (Munich).
More information at www.neo4j.com.
Neo4j is a Silicon Valley company with a Swedish soul. We foster collaboration and each of us is empowered to contribute and put our innovative stamp on projects. We hire candidates who reflect the following Neo4j core values:
We value relationships
We focus on user success
We thrive in a culture that is open and inclusive
We assume positive intent
We welcome intellectually honest discussions
We deliver on our commitments
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Neo4j:
At Neo4j, we value relationships and that involves building an environment where everyone feels like they belong. We believe strong relationships involve being accountable, bringing our whole selves to work, valuing intellectually honest discussions and being receptive to new ideas and perspectives. One of our central goals is to provide an inclusive, perse and equitable workplace for everyone to develop their potential and have a positive, career-defining experience.
Are you intrigued by this role? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t 100% fit the qualifications above.
Neo4j is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please read the privacy notice regarding Neo4j’s recruitment process to understand how we will handle the personal data that you provide.
Apply for this job: https://jobs.lever.co/neo4j/695601f4-1a55-4bf7-b83b-396c4b5f89f0/apply