Pubblicato il 23/04/2018
Tipo di Laurea: Economia (Economics/Business or IT graduation)
In a framework of increasing operational volumes and challenging transformation projects – which are leading to a deep upgrade in the data sourcing, trading, accounting and reporting procedures and platforms – the candidate will be employed in the operational workflow of the portfolio administration activity, composed by a variety of accounting, matching and controlling and reporting activities.
The resource will be assigned of the following activities and tasks:
- Security Trades’ Settlement:
- Buy/Sell Transactions monitoring and validation;
- Market matching and Custody settlement.
- Derivatives’ management:
- Settlement of trades in Over the Counter and ETD markets;
- Collateral and hedging management.
Economics/Business or IT graduation.
Skills & Competencies
- Proficiency in English.
- General knowledge in finance, with particular attention to Stock markets basics and financial instruments categories and structure.
- Good knowledge of the main international Info providers (Bloomberg, Reuters, Kler’s, Markit).
- Upper intermediate MS Office User, conspicuous skills in IT field, with special consideration of batch input system updates, data flows management.
- Dynamic approach to situations, logic attitudes, flexibility and problem solving.
- Good communication and relational capabilities.
Place of work
If interested please send your CV to Stefania.Lai@generali-invest.com with “Generali Investments – Portfolio Administration” in the subject line.