Pubblicato il 12/09/2017
Tipo di Laurea (magistrale): Matematica, Fisica, Informatica, Ingegneria, Economia
IBM is now hiring Entry-level Enterprise Applications Consultants
We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. The convergence of data and technology in the areas of cloud, cognitive, digital, social and mobile is transforming industries, societies and professions. IBM Global Business Services is part of this transformation and just the place to define your career within business consulting. Join us as we make the most of these exciting times and discover what you can make of this moment.
Work @ IBM where: Your ideas are brought to life, Your ideas can help change the world, Your thoughts become things, You are helping to revolutionize computing
- Bringing together the world’s largest consulting practice with industry-leading research capability.
- Enriching business consulting with advanced research, analytics and technology.
- Teaming on all phases of engagement to plan, build, and implement advanced business solutions.
- Applying IBM’s global expertise and local capabilities through our unique global delivery network combined with our teams in over 170 countries.
- Providing our clients with an integrated approach to business design and execution, turning strategies into actions.
These strengths applied to business issues and opportunities give our clients not only the ability to anticipate change, but also take advantage of new possibilities.
What will you do as an IBM GBS Entry-level Enterprise Applications Consultant?
As an entry-level Enterprise Applications Consultant, you will have the opportunity to join Consulting by Degrees – our world-class leadership and development program designed to groom top talent entry-level consultants into tomorrow’s leaders. You will join our Enterprise Applications service area and develop your expertise in the SAP, Oracle or Microsoft solution suite, and help our clients integrate enterprise-wide data for improved performance and efficiency. You will help clients digitally reinvent operations via new mobile and cognitive technologies creating fluid value chains
The IBM Consulting by Degrees program was developed to help you experience, grow and transform your consulting career with breadth and depth to remain agile in an ever-changing technological world. By providing you with a variety of project and role experiences and focused skills development opportunities with specialization, our consultants are prepared to successfully launch and accelerate their careers.
New digital technologies along with cloud, mobile, analytics and cognitive computing are changing how we engage and work with one another. The Consulting by Degrees program targets high performers and provides focused training, one-on-one mentoring, and career guidance to help you gain the expertise and know-how that you need to become future partners and executives.
What do we look for in a successful IBM GBS Entry-level Enterprise Applications Consultant?
- Ability to thrive in an ever changing, technology based consulting environment
- Ability to work both analytically using data and systemically with a logical sequence to complex tasks
- Demonstrated leadership experience and ability to adapt, with willingness to readily take ownership of tasks and problems, which often extend beyond initial scope of responsibility
- Thorough and analytical, with capability to apply logic to solve problems
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, while maintaining focus in an environment with conflicting demands
- Drive to overcome the most challenging or difficult obstacles and look for ways to improve results
- Initiative to actively seek new knowledge and improve skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with individuals, strengthening relationships to achieve win-win solutions
- Ability to communicate complex situations clearly and simply by listening actively and conveying difficult messages in a positive manner
- A passion for innovative ideas, coupled with the ability to understand and assimilate different points of view
We are looking for entry level candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrated history of achievement in academics, internships, course work or work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Superior organizational, problem solving, and time management abilities
- Thorough and analytical mindset, with capability to apply logic to solve problems
- Passionate about providing solutions to challenging problems
- Passionate about leadership
- Education: Master Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Statistics, Math, Physic, Economics
- Language: Fluent in English and Italian
- Location Rome, Milan
- Specific industry experience, insights or interests, are a plus. Industry knowledge forms an increasing part of a consultant profile.
We expect you to be passionate about at least one of the areas mentioned – the Internet of Things, workforce challenges of the future, Advanced Analytics, Data science or Cognitive Solutions.
Join us to be part of IBM’s future within cognitive business
Tipo Contratto : tempo indeterminato
Data inizio (presunta): da ottobre 2017
Please send your CV to email@example.com