The University of Rome Tor Vergata, together with ICID and ICABR are pleased to announce one hour webinar on “World Bank Group: Career Advices for Young Talents” .
During this Webinar HRD Talent Acquisition Unit of the World Bank will provide a one-hour presentation, led by a recruiter, as an opportunity to introduce the World Bank Group recruitment initiatives together with some concrete ideas and tips on how to successfully connect with the Bank and other international development institutions.
- Prof. Giuseppe Novelli: Rector University of Rome Tor Vergata
- Prof. Furio Camillo Rosati: University of Rome Tor Vergata and ICID
- Prof. Franco Peracchi, Georgetown University and University of Rome Tor Vergata
- Dr. Sara Savastano: World Bank, University of Rome Tor Vergata and ICID
- Roberto Amorosino: World Bank, Senior HR Specialist, Talent Acquisition II
:: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO THE EVENT (registration is mandatory)
Macroarea di Ingegneria – Via del Politecnico, 1 Roma
Edificio Didattica, Aula B15 (primo piano)
- h 11 Institutional Speech
- h 11:30 Testimonies of current Managers
- h 12am to 4pm Interviews with successful applicants
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
DXC is coming to our University to introduce its job opportunities (permanent contract) in the Analytics, Application and Consulting Fields and to interview the best candidates applying to its job offer posted on our website: http://placement.uniroma2.it/?p=7661! So, don’t waste your time and go and apply!