The University of Rome Tor Vergata, together with ICID and ICABR are pleased to announce one hour webinar on “World Bank Group: Career Advices for Young Talents” .
During this Webinar HRD Talent Acquisition Unit of the World Bank will provide a one-hour presentation, led by a recruiter, as an opportunity to introduce the World Bank Group recruitment initiatives together with some concrete ideas and tips on how to successfully connect with the Bank and other international development institutions.
- Prof. Giuseppe Novelli: Rector University of Rome Tor Vergata
- Prof. Furio Camillo Rosati: University of Rome Tor Vergata and ICID
- Prof. Franco Peracchi, Georgetown University and University of Rome Tor Vergata
- Dr. Sara Savastano: World Bank, University of Rome Tor Vergata and ICID
- Roberto Amorosino: World Bank, Senior HR Specialist, Talent Acquisition II
:: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO THE EVENT (registration is mandatory)