The University of Rome Tor Vergata, together with ICID and ICABR are pleased to announce one hour webinar on “World Bank Group: Career Advices for Young Talents” .
During this Webinar HRD Talent Acquisition Unit of the World Bank will provide a one-hour presentation, led by a recruiter, as an opportunity to introduce the World Bank Group recruitment initiatives together with some concrete ideas and tips on how to successfully connect with the Bank and other international development institutions.
- Prof. Giuseppe Novelli: Rector University of Rome Tor Vergata
- Prof. Furio Camillo Rosati: University of Rome Tor Vergata and ICID
- Prof. Franco Peracchi, Georgetown University and University of Rome Tor Vergata
- Dr. Sara Savastano: World Bank, University of Rome Tor Vergata and ICID
- Roberto Amorosino: World Bank, Senior HR Specialist, Talent Acquisition II
:: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER TO THE EVENT (registration is mandatory)
INFO FOR CONNECTING TO THE WEBINAR
2018 ICABR Conference: WORLD BANK GROUP: CAREER ADVICES FOR YOUNG TALENTS
Tuesday, June 12, 2018
8:30 am | Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00) | 2 hrs 30 mins
Meeting number (access code): 730 525 111
Meeting password: yDj8NV4m
:: When it’s time, join the meeting
:: Join by phone 1-650-479-3207 Call-in toll number (US/Canada) – Global call-in numbers