Pubblicato il 26/10/2020
Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Ingegneria Gestionale
Dante Labs is an international e-commerce company with offices in L’Aquila (Italy), New York (USA) and London (UK). This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, industry-leading technology business, working within a Marketing team to support marketing objectives with digital tactics (Email, Social, SEM, SEO, Web, etc.).
The ideal candidate will have a data-driven approach to problem-solving with passion of running multi-channel digital marketing campaigns (e.g. email, web, social, paid media).
We have rapid pace of innovation at Dante Labs, the successful candidate must be flexible and agile enough to meet the rapid pace of service launches and product updates by launching website content updates and promotions in timely manner.
The successful candidate will be organized and programmatic in his/her approach, is comfortable managing multiple projects, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist, build and execute innovative and effective multi-channel digital marketing programs that support the business objectives and key marketing priorities
- Deploy digital campaign assets using Marketing Automation tools (e.g. Emails and Landing Pages) ensuring that we are maintaining the highest standards and consistency for our customer communications
- Measure, report and analyze the performance of digital marketing campaigns across channels, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs); optimize key metrics across the campaign lifecycle
- Manage and establish email and digital marketing best practices to determine new opportunities that will improve customer experience
- Oversee paid media campaigns, gathering insights on channel performance and optimizing spend to achieve business results
- Drive and make recommendations regarding how to most effectively engage customers within digital channels (e.g. cadence, frequency, etc.)
- Contribute and influence the innovation roadmap for digital channel technologies, functionality, and platforms that deliver against the overall business objectives and strategies
- Use data and testing to optimize and improve email content and targeting for all communications
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Master’s degree in business, economics, marketing, or relevant field of study.
- At least 2 years of experience in digital marketing – from email campaigns through to social media, digital media planning, and campaign tracking/evaluation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Familiar with cloud computing concepts & terminology
- Detail-oriented (e.g. able to review large volumes of content & catch even minor errors)
- Customer focus (sincerely wants to improve customer experience)
To apply: email@example.com