Pubblicato il 06/07/2021
Tipo di Laurea: Economia, BA, Statistica
BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT ITALY IS LOOKING FOR A STRATEGIC PLANNING & INSIGHTS INTERN
SENIORITY LEVEL: Internship
LOCATION: Rome, Italy
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Fixed Term
REIMBURSEMENT: 800 €
APPLICATION LINK: Strategic Planning & Insight Internship (bat.com)
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
British American Tobacco Italia is seeking a talented and bright Intern to join its Strategic Planning & Insight department, inside the Marketing Function, in Rome.
As an Intern in our team you will have the opportunity to work on strategic topics as well as operational tasks right from the beginning, and be part of a dynamic team contributing to the business results. The intern will work close to the line-manager and other team members, supporting in the key decisional meeting of the company.
Reports to: Demand Planning Executive
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Analysis on the tobacco world and its impact on the whole nicotine category
- Study of the impact the different purchasing behaviour and different marketing mix
- Different consumer target analysis
- Cross category interaction and key driver and barriers
- Preparing comparisons of the tobacco industry vs other FMCG
- Analysing macroeconomics, identification of threats and opportunities
- Industry and competitor performance analysis and forecasting
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor and/or master’s degree in economics, statistics, accounting, business administration or marketing
- Good Excel and Power Point skills
- Analytical and attentive to details
- Willingness and ability to learn fast
- Proactive attitude, able to work and cooperate with a variety of departments
- Fluency in English and Italian languages
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!