Pubblicato il: 20/02/2019
Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Giurisprudenza
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The role will be to support the Italian License Compliance Team.
To support and enable the License Compliance Team to deliver exceptional results through the provision of reporting, guidance and effective programme management.
The Italian compliance team exists to ensure that customers are correctly licensed, for the software deployments in place.
The two key elements that the Intern role will support are:
- Assembling and summarising the customer license entitlement, across all of the solution areas.
- Requesting and processing deployment information from the customer.
the role will be ‘back office’, but there will be some opportunities for customer facing tasks.
Strategic tasks and operational responsibilities
- Customer data project
- Assemble license entitlement
- Company structure research
- Supporting compliance campaigns
- Preparation of pre-engagement packs/ customer profiling
- Provide the Compliance manager with required reports and information.
- Preparation of draft communication
- Desk research
Back office preparation of compliance data and data maintenance
- Work with team to follow up on activities and agreed actions
- General Operational Support therefore the opportunity to interact with wider areas of the team.
- Become a subject matter expert on SAP business applications used in license compliance tasks
What can you gain?
- The opportunity to develop your skills and experiences from your degree.
- Put in practice business theories and gain invaluable business knowledge.
- An opportunity to network across most functions of the organization including
- Line of Business
- An opportunity to become a subject matter expert in a number of key internal SAP systems
What are we looking for?
Bright, articulate and motivated students or graduates with the following key competencies:
- Business, accounting ,IT experience / working knowledge would be an advantage
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (Especially Excel but also PPT and Word)
- Time Management
- Team player
- High energy level
- Effective communicator / good interpersonal skills
- Logical and analytical
- Ability to work to deadlines and within budget
- Creative and able to communicate new ideas well
What type of degree would you prefer your potential applicants to have?
Law, Business or Finance and Economics related
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).