Pubblicato il 29/01/2019
Tipo di Laurea: Ingegneria delle Telecomunicazioni, ICT & Internet Engineering, Ingegneria di Internet
The Pre-Sales role is in charge of designing the integrated solutions that meet the current and future needs of medium-sized and big-sized clients. He is responsible to increase the profitability and the volume of the sales, as well as developing new opportunities in the market. Working closely to the corporate sales account managers, he must be able to identify customers’ needs and customize the solution.
Key Accountabilities And Decision Ownership
- Ensuring the technical support to the Corporate Sales Force in the proposition of the solution portfolio.
- Design of technical solution for customers, in respect of the feasibility of practical applications, corporate standards, the timing and the project budget. Engineering of bids for major national and international clients.
- Support the transformation of customer requirements into customized solutions. Development of knowledge and effectiveness of the sale of Vodafone services, through evangelization of the sales structure, sharing of best practices and the promotion of new solutions and services.
- Monitoring the level of customer satisfaction and market evolution to identify new trends and opportunities, promote enhancement to existing services or develop new ones.
- Telecommunications engineering
Core Competencies, Knowledge And Experience
- Good communication and relationship skills.
- Problem solving.
- Business skills appropriate to the size and complexity of customers.
- Fluent English.
- Must Have Technical / Professional Qualifications Deep knowledge of TLC services.
- Knowledge of ICT services;
- Deep knowledge of Large and Multinational Enterprise and Public Sectors market. We offer a permanent contract with competitive salary.
What are you waiting for? Let’s apply!
Send your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
web site link: https://careers.vodafone.it/
The future is exciting. Ready?