Pubblicato il 26/10/2018
Tipo di Laurea: Ingegneria
Company name: McKinsey Knowledge Center
Position: Cost Engineering Analyst – Product Development
- Master’s degree of Engineering
- 4+ years of experience in product development related functions, including product cost optimization, product design, value engineering, DFMA, R&D prototyping, supplier management, negotiation, target cost setting
- Experience working with a cross-functional team
- Demonstrated analytic and quantitative skills with the ability to structure and solve problems
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English
- Willingness to travel and work in two locations: Wroclaw and on the client’s side in Italy
Type of contract: Permanent
Place of employment: Wrocław, Poland
E-mail address for resumes: Aleksandra_Fal@mckinsey.com
With over 130,000 university students in the surrounding area, Wroclaw is one of the fastest-growing knowledge centers at McKinsey.
The Poland Knowledge Network is a culturally diverse and multilingual office where our people represent over 12 countries and speak 20 languages. Our more than 120 knowledge professionals work together across industries and functions to develop, maintain, and disseminate knowledge, deliver custom analytics, and provide diagnostics, benchmarking, and data-management services.
We recruit exceptional students and experienced professionals from near and far. Our smaller sized office fosters an intimate, close-knit environment in which our colleagues participate in community-building initiatives, like team lunches, outdoor activities, and fundraising. Additionally, we maintain strong relationships with three of Wroclaw’s major universities through programs like student internships, guest lectures, and case-study competitions.