Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Informatica, Ingegneria, Matematica
Iason is an international firm that consults Financial Institutions on Risk Management. Iason is a leader in quantitative analysis and advanced risk methodology, offering a unique mix of know-how and expertise on the pricing of complex financial products and the management of financial, credit and liquidity risks. In addition Iason provides a suite of essential solutions to meet the fundamental needs of Financial Institutions. Iason is searching for Business Data Analysts to be included in important projects for international clients. Positions are available now.
Brief description of the position
Business Data analyst responsibilities imply conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities and they will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Junior Profile (from 0 to 3 years of experience as Data or Business Data Analyst)
- Senior Profile (more than 3 years of experience as Data or Business Data Analyst)
- Interpret financial data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports to managers and business units
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing IT reports, printouts, and KPIs to locate and correct code problems
- Work with IT Developers and Management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Analytical and Technical Requirements
- Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or Engineering
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst is a must for senior profiles
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, R, STATA)
Type of contract and salary are discussed privately with the candidate.
To apply please complete the application form as Business Analyst and submit your CV online: http://www.iasonltd.com/jobs/