Project Management (internship)
Pubblicato il 07/12/2016
Tipo di Laurea: Ingegneria Gestionale
Cementir Holding SpA, parent company of a multinational group operating in 16 countries, is currently looking for a brilliant graduate. Assigned to the OpEx (Operation Expenditures) , the candidate will support the Manager by performing specific day-by-day tasks.
Position Summary: OpEx Intership
Part of the central Group Opex Project Management team, based in Rome (Italy).
His/her main role is to provide support the Group Chief Operational Excellence Officer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- He/she will develop all the activities related the monitoring of the Portfolio.
- He/she is assigned certain specific tasks related to Project Management.
- He/she will join workshops held in Rome assisting their facilitation.
Skills and Experience
Basic Minimum Qualifications (BMQ):
- Passion for continuous process improvement.
- Must be comfortable working as a team member.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English
Education/ Experience (BMQ):
- University level education, preferably in “Ingegneria Gestionale” from an accredited University.
- Just graduated.
- A knowledge of quality concepts and continuous improvement methodologies and tools is a plus.
Certificates and/ or Licenses (BMQ):
If interested please send your updated cv to email@example.com, with “cementir holding” in the subject line.