Data Science Consultant (6 month contract) Job
Pubblicato il 05/12/2016
Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Informatica, Matematica, Statistica
Requisition ID: 132224
Work Area: Sales Support
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
This position is a direct report of Global VP Demand Management.
The Global Demand Management Specialist (f/m) for SAP Hybris focuses on running analysis on large quantity of data and create predictive models to support the strategic demand planning effort.
He will work closely with the Strategic demand planning stakeholders in the team.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Recommend which analysis to run based on specific questions asked (knowledge of the meaning and applications of algorithms) and create statistical models.
- Tailoring of the analysis based on business needs and adaptation to demand planning requirements
- Creation of reports to represent the findings to business stakeholders.
- Ability to create analysis on structured and unstructured data
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed deadlines and a track record of achieving personal targets.
- A self-starter, with energy and drive and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Advanced understanding of Statistics and Mathematical modeling.
- Advanced understanding of Predictive Analytics, ideally SAP Predictive Analytics (3.0 and later versions).
- Strong sense of ownership and autonomy.
- Ability to work in a multinational environment.
- Fluent in English.
- Recent graduate in Mathematics, Statistics or computer science.
- Proven track record of working with predictive analytics softwares.
WORKING LOCATION CAN BE EITHER MILANO OR ROMA
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: Virtual – Italy