Intern Social Media & Content Marketing - Amsterdam
Pubblicato il 26/10/2016
Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Scienze della comuhnicazione, Marketing
This is a 6-month paid internship with the potential to convert to a permanent role.
What will you do
Working with the Country Manager and Marketing Manager for Italy, this digital-savvy employee will be responsible for social media, email communications, PR, events, and content creation, among other things.
Working alongside the marketing manager, a central marketing team in the Netherlands and other country interns, you’ll incorporate online tools and in-person networking to create and nurture customer relationships and ultimately build the company’s brand, both online and off.
- Content creation – writing blog posts, articles, emails, newsletters, website content, and material for social media channels;
- Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing the company’s Italy presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties. Community management of Facebook;
- Events and event planning – organising and attending events to build awareness and generate new business leads;
- Public relations – working with a PR agency to generate content for press releases, partner blogs and editorial features;
- Email marketing – creating, sending and reporting on email communications for the company in the Italy;
- Analytics – Using Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, eCRM and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives;
- Business development – identifying and building relationships with online influencers to build awareness and generate new business leads;
- Customer research – understanding the target audience and identifying and creating customer profiles.
Who are you
You are a freak who loves online marketing, you are native Italian and intrinsically motivated to be the first one to test new functionalities and you like to get things done by yourself. Besides this you are a:
- Outgoing personality;
- Digitally savvy;
- Excellent verbal and writing skills;
- Social media experience;
- Creative and flexible;
- Networking skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Analytical by nature;
- Used to working at pace;
- Currently studying communications and/or new media or journalism at HBO or University level;
- Previous work experience preferred.
- Feel at home in online media and can see a wide range of opportunities;
- Are a hard worker whose mentality fits with our start-up;
- Have a clear vision on marketing communications.
What we offer
This is your chance to become part of Europe’s fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation. Additionally, you can expect:
- To expand your experience and knowledge with practical communication work and learn how communications can be used for marketing purposes and to achieve marketing milestones;
- An internship allowance and excellent coaching;
- Excellent opportunities for career development;
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks;
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges;
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow.
Apply directly with an English CV and cover letter by submitting your information at the bottom of this page.
A capability test, reference check, Certificate of Conduct (VOG) and interviews in English are all part of our recruitment process.
To apply please visit https://www.catawiki.com/jobs/job/intern-social-media-content-marketing-italy?gh_jid=483013#.