IVE Innovation & Enablement Intern (6 month contract)
Pubblicato il : 04/07/2016
Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Ingegneria Gestionale
The Industry Value Engineering is a unique approach to help companies diagnose the sources of value creation. We conduct engagements called collaborative value assessments. They require a real partnership between SAP and the customer or prospect. Depending upon each customer’s situation, we leverage a host of industry, value, and solution experts to discover business pain, value opportunities, and relevant solutions. At the same time, we expect the customer to involve key executives, business users, and IT. The output is a business case, a client solution road map, and a crisp executive summary. In the end, the customers need to own the outcome, and we provide content and industry best practices.
- Support Account Planning activities at Market Unit level
- Define Planning Template and promote Best Practices sharing and adoption
- Help to review Value Engineering methodologies and KPIs
- Act as liaison between EMEA and Italian Value Engineering practice.
- Prior experience in solution / industry area in an advantage
- Good understanding of role of IT in business
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) required (Master’s or equivalent degree preferred) in Finance or Industrial Engineering. Could be a current MBA student or graduate
- Fluency in Italian and English language
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong quantitative skills (and/or engineering background)
- General interest in technology, corporate finance and enterprise system
- Project management skills and the ability to deliver results under tight deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change
- Highly focused on quality, attention to details and accuracy
To apply please visit https://career012.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=87351&company=SAP&username.