Commercial Controller Jr Internship
Pubblicato il 16/09/2016
Tipo Laurea: Economia, Ingegneria Gestionale
Commercial Controller Jr, will report to the Commercial Controller of Rapid Development Countries supporting management reporting, ensuring timely and correct closing activities including reporting routines. He/She will deeply involve during budget and forecast processes. He/she will act as key contact for internal and external stake holders including other finance areas teams and non-finance departments, country managers and Area Managers. He/She will undertake ad hoc projects and analysis depending on the needs of the business.
In details, he/she will be supportive in the following activities:
- P&L monthly closing activities (accruals, provisions, funds ect..) in compliance with group deadlines,
- The annual budget and two forecasts process (proactively support request)
- Monthly detailed analysis on revenues, discount & allowances
- Calculate variances from the budget and highlight significant issues to management in achieving the growth targets of the Commercial Region
- Ensure compliance with Group policies (management reporting quality and respect of deadlines etc.)
- Ensure the continuous improvement of all systems, processes and capabilities and actively provide category team education to ensure comprehension of financial analysis
- Special projects activities as requested by management
- Relationship management – manage communications with foreign finance team, commercial department.
- Proficient in computer usage. Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point.
- Fluency in English and french is a plus
- Results oriented, takes initiatives to get things done and work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player, adapts well in a diverse environment
- SAP is a plus
- Demonstrate high level of organization and Planning Skills
- Availability to travel
Master degree ( Engeeniring, Economics).
- Employment conditions
We offer a six months internship to spend in the commercial office located in Milan. After the training, if the induction period will be successfully performed, the company will offer a hiring contract in Milan.
If interested please send your updated cv to: email@example.com.