Pubblicato il 13/07/2020
Tipo di Laurea: Ingegneria Informatica, Informatica o similari
Are you a skilled Java engineer with a strong interest and willingness to learn about IT security?
This is an exclusive opportunity to work for our leading financial services client in Milan – Italy –
We are looking for 10 Java Developers who would like to transform the banking industry and working on the following topics:
- Digitalize every client interaction with the bank by using mobile apps
- Go paperless to improve productivity, customer experience and create potential new business models.
- Simplify the process for loans, credits and mortgages
- Improve online banking apps and web portals
In this role, you will be working on one or more of the above projects, in a motivated, international and English-speaking environment. You would be able to start as soon as possible with a permanent contract directly from a large bank in Italy.
Why to apply?
In this role, you will be working on one or more of the above projects, in a motivated, international and English-speaking environment. Our client offers:
- Very competitive base salary
- Bonus linked to employee performance
- Bonus linked to the company performance
- Low rate loans and mortgages
- Smart Woking (1-2 days working from home or any company offices nearby Milan)
- To have an experience abroad in any of the company offices
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in their company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply.
This position is for European citizens or non-European citizens with a valid work permit for Italy and willing to work for the first years in Milan.
At talent4gig we want to provide a fantastic candidate experience for software developers.
This is the process:
- A quick call with talent4gig team (15 mins).
- You will work on a fun coding challenge to understand your Java and security skills
- Have a call directly with your future colleague with a video call
Ready to jump-start your 2020? Contact Us to know more about this opportunity
- Expertise in Java with knowledge of low-level parts of API like collections
- lean coding skills and excellent problem-solving ability.
- fluency in Java unit testing / testing frameworks (JUnit / JMock / EasyMock / JMockit etc).
- knowledge of agile development practices (Scrum, Kanban etc)
- Security knowledge about firewalls, WAF, SQL Injection etc (will be a plus).
Apply for this job: https://jobs.talent4gig.com/o/junior-software-engineer-java