IT Assistant, Short Term Temporary (Part-Time)
Tipo di Laurea (anche triennale): Informatica, Ingegneria, Gestione sistemi informativi o similari
- Respond to Tier 1 IT support requests via multiple sources such as phone and email. Interact with clients in a courteous and professional manner
- Provide support with users’ PCs; configure, install necessary approved applications and troubleshoot PCs, peripheral equipment, support printers, scanners and other personal computing devices
- Provide necessary support with mobile productivity devices (smartphones and tablets).
- Help with setup, configuration and maintenance of video-conference, audio-visual equipment and other electronic devices for presentations or conferences
- Work and provide basic support with network and infrastructure equipment
- Troubleshoot and diagnose escalated problems by evaluating multiple options using checklists and guides. Seek technical assistance or escalate problem, when necessary. Implement predetermined software or hardware changes to rectify any issues
- Document incident/problem status and resolution in official incident management system
- Document solutions to common problems and responses to frequently asked questions.
- Work closely with other regional IT support colleagues
- If necessary, evaluate and test new products and services, both hardware and software
- Maintain a proper inventory of all IT-related equipment and software in the office
- Disseminate in a timely fashion all necessary IT information and updates to staff in the office and visitors.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and demonstrate commitment to achieve SLA goals of the team
- Keep abreast with technologies (hardware and software) deployed in the office
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Sciences, Engineering or Information Systems Management
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a relevant technical field
- In-depth understanding of information systems technology, common computer applications, operating systems, hardware, networks and messaging systems
- Experience in resolving common problems in the area of Computer Hardware, Printing/Scanning; Messaging (MS Outlook), Mobility (iPhone, iPads), Remote Access, Videoconferencing and Network communications
Communication and Customer Service:
- Italian and English: excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior customer service approach to dealing tactfully with clients at all levels in a multicultural and team-oriented organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively deal with end-user problems
- Strong communication skills coupled with a self-starter personality
- Excellent organizational skills, established record of reliability and strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to remain calm under pressure in a changing work environment.
Please send your application with CV and Cover letter to email@example.com, with this subject line: “Application for IT Assistant (STT) for WBG Rome office”.