Pubblicato il 19/05/2021
Tipo di Laurea: Ingegneria, Informatica, Big Data
As IT Architect, you will be part of the design and development of our IoT Platform Architecture supporting the Technology Roadmap of the company
- Working as Solution Architecture & IT Project Delivery
- Contribute to the implementation of the Technology Roadmap
- Support the definition of HLD for Transformation Program and Vertical solutions
Specialized Knowledge And Required Skills
- 1-2 years of experience in an IT Architecture role
- Degree/Master/PhD: Technical | Computer science | Engineering | Big Data
- Experience in Digital Transformation & Multichannel projects for medium/large customers
- Web Tech Solutions knowledge
- Knowledge of the delivery of integrated multichannel solutions
- Knowledge of SOA architectures and microservices
- Experience with complex enterprise architectures that include IoT, Asset Management, Big Data, CRM, Identity Management, Billing and API
- Experience in using Enterprise Architecture Management tools
- Knowledge of technologies such as: Java Springboot, NodeJs, Salesforce, SQL and noSQL
- Knowledge of the Agile Software Development model
- Proficient in business English (B2 or above).
- TOGAF / ArchiMate Certification or equivalent
The position is a key role in the context of growth of the company and exposes to tremendous professional opportunities in terms of career and geographical span. The person will be characterized by a strong self-motivation, critical thinking, and passion for IoT.
Place of work: Rome
Please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to the Internship in IT Architect.