Pubblicato il 10/10/2019
Tipo di Laurea: Ingegneria Gestionale, Informatica, Matematica, Economia
DGS Spa is looking for Porini a Stage Data Analyst
As a Junior Data analyst you will be responsible for supporting the development of analytics business solutions. You will regularly collaborate with BI experts into different project and various technical aspects.
Your focus will be on designing and implementing business intelligence solution with data tools, into customer’s business environment.
The ideal candidate is a motivated and curious person with passion into big data technologies.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using data modeling techniques
- Discovering of third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated systems for constant tracking of data quality and data movement performance
Skills and Qualifications
- Familiarity with transactional databases, such as SQL Server, Oracle, etc…
- Familiarity with SQL query languages
- Familiarity with ETL tools, such as SSIS.
- Great communication skills
- Good scripting and programming skills, such as R, Python, TSQL, USQL
- Data-oriented personality
- Any Microsoft SQL Server experience is appreciated, like SQL Server, Analysis Services, Azure Datawarehouse, Azure Datalake
Work location: Milano
Interested candidates can send a detailed curriculum vitae, including the authorization to use personal data according to Law 196/2003 and GDPR to firstname.lastname@example.org (ref: DGS Data Analyst). This company is an equal opportunities employer.