Pubblicato il 24/07/2019
Tipo di Laurea: Informatica, Ingegneria Informatica, ICT & Interntet Engineering
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
- Collaborate with other engineers, users, and client managers in identifying requirements, specifications, and project planning activities.
- Maintain and service our customers to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Work with staffs to keep accurate logs/inventory of all software and hardware.
- Handle RMA/ DOA/ Warehouse shipping process as required
- Gather customer feedback and suggestions to Sales/ PM/ & engineers to improve customer satisfaction and recommend product enhancements and fixes.
- Coordinating sales team as necessary, to visit customers, partners, conferences, and other events
Familiar with Linux, Windows and MAC operating system, RAID storage system, networking, router, switch setup and management, backup, restore, and disaster recovery systems
Working time: 8 hours/day, 40 hours/week, full time
Location: Via Franco Donatelli, 7, 00127 Roma RM
Contact Name: Davide Zarroli