Raw Materials and Custom Process Specialist - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Pubblicato il: 05/02/2019
Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Ingegneria Gestionale, Matematica e similari
- Provide support to customers and the commercial organization for purchases, including:
- Respond quickly to customer enquiries, and ensuring that the customer is regularly updated on the status of their request if it cannot be resolved quickly
- Providing documentation for pre-order product qualification
- Supporting the commercial organisation with the coordination of customer tenders and annual pricing agreements
- Reviewing customer purchase orders, placing customer orders into ERP system and ensuring any customer specific requirements are specified
- Coordinating with production, purchasing, supply chain, order management and sales operations as required to ensure customer demands are correctly fulfilled
- Provide proactive information to customers if any changes occur through the order fulfillment cycle
- Liaise with all key stakeholders to mitigate impact to customer if delays occur through order fulfilment cycle
- Managing customer sample orders and inventory reserves
- Provide supporting documentation to the customer as required
- Take ownership of service complaints, working with other key stakeholders to ensure a satisfactory resolution is reached.
- Actively seeks to broaden knowledge of products, processes and proactively seeks solutions.
- Participates in process improvements initiatives
- Share your knowledge and train new members
Accountable for the customer experience for customers buying raw materials or customized products from Merck Life Science
- The scope of this role is to support customers where goods are being purchased to be directly incorporated into product manufacture.
- Additionally, this role provides support to customers purchasing customized products
- Geographical scope is supporting customers across Western Europe and for some businesses worldwide.
- Bachelor’s degree (it depends of the European country school system)
- Fluent in English
- Basic Scientific or Business background
- Additional European language skills
- Experience of working within in a fast-paced service related role, ideally within customer service, sales support, logistics or supply chain environment
- Demonstrated ability to deal with customers
- Strong Commercial acumen
- Experience of working to deadlines and managing multiple tasks and priorities is essential.
- Process improvement experience with demonstrated results
- Experience of working in a large, multi-national organization with cross-functional teams
Job specific Competencies & Skills
- Customer centric attitude, with professional written & verbal communication skills
- Affinity for working with numbers and systems
- Strong analytical and administrative skills, with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive and very well organized with forward thinking and RCA/preventative mindset
- Hardworking with high levels of personal accountability
- Problem solver, able to use initiative and independent thinking skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Strong team player, with a genuine desire to support other team members
To apply send you CV to: email@example.com