Pubblicato il 12/10/2017
Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Lettere
Based in beautiful, sunny Barcelona, we specialise in the food-marketing sector and are revolutionising the way in which food brands undergo their sampling, market-research and future marketing strategies. We have a clear mission: to surprise people with products they love, while at the same time bringing brands closer to their customers.
At Degustabox you’ll find a highly-motivated group that values team-work and innovation, which is why all opinions and ideas are valued and actively encouraged throughout the company.
We’re looking for passionate professionals who enjoy a challenge to help us achieve our goal of being the Number One in Food-Discovery worldwide (that’s right, we aim high!).
Do you want to learn all about B2B and B2C business in a real start-up environment? Do you enjoy giving excellent Customer Service? If so, then please read on.
Our Customer Service and Sales Trainee combines several exciting aspects. You will get to know the food and beverage industry extremely well, providing excellent customer service to our customers while at the same time helping the Sales team with product and partner acquisition.
- Support Degustabox customers over the phone, by email and through Social Media.
- Offer general assistance to the Sales team.
- Generate lead by finding products, brands, contacts, contact details and undertaking food exhibition research.
- Handle sales contracts.
- Manage client relationships.
- Make and update Powerpoint presentations for the Sales team.
- Provide cost-tracking and invoice-checking.
- Carry out logistical analysis of our boxes.
This is you
- You have a native level of Italian or have lived for at least 10 years in an Italian-speaking country.
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- You thrive working as part of a team and are ridiculously organised.
- You provide excellent Customer Service and are able to respond to people with kindness, empathy and helpfulness.
You will enjoy
The most important thing we offer at Degustabox is the professional challenge coupled with our company culture. We are dedicated, perseverant and friendly, and everyone is highly valued in our team.
- — internship for a minimum of 6 months and a maximum of 12 months.
- —Starting January 2018
- — There is not the option of a final job.
The internship is paid
We also offer:
- Flexible working hours
- ½ a day off on your birthday
- Company yoga
- Fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- Unlimited snacks
Got something to bring to The Box? We’d love to hear from you.