Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Ingegneria Gestionale
QuintilesIMS is a leading global information, services and technology company providing clients in the healthcare industry with end-to-end solutions to measure and improve their performance.
We are currently looking for interns to join our Consulting Team within Services Division.
As an intern with IMS Consulting Team, the candidate will be involved, under supervision, in development and delivery of consulting projects by:
- conducting desk research to a specific brief using internal and external sources
- performing quantitative analyses to aid development of recommendations
- supporting project team for the preparation, execution and follow up of client workshops
- taking responsibility for creating sections of reports, presentations and other client deliverables
- proactively developing knowledge of the healthcare industry and consulting methodologies
- acquiring deep knowledge of IMS proprietary data sources
Desired Skills and Experience
- MSc student in Economics or Management Engineering with strong record of academic achievement
- Ability to analyze complex data, draw conclusions and succinctly summarize recommendations
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills: strong skills in working with Excel spreadsheets and creating presentations with Power Point
- Proficiency both in English and Italian
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good planning, time-management and organisational skills
- Ability to work on a team
Internship duration: 6 months
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.