Pubblicato il 19/09/2019
Tipo di Laurea: Ingegneria Elettronica, Ingegneria Informatica
Are you ready to start your GUCCI Journey?
Join the Digital Teams in our Headquarters based in Florence & Milan!
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is creating a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
Currently we are recruiting interns to join our Digital Offices in Italy, where we are committed to delivering an impactful and educational on-the-job experience while promoting continuous growth for the next generation of talents. We look for ambitious and creative individuals that are always eager to embrace new challenges, have a curious and open mind and enjoy developing out of the box ideas and contributing to a successful team.
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Our Digital Department based in Florence and Milan plays a crucial role in addressing the creative flow to the clientele needs in order to develop products consistent with the brand identity reaching the maximum performance potential.
Starting from October 28th 2019, we will offer an internship opportunity as following:
- Full Stack Development Internship – Florence;
- Full Stack Development Internship – Milan;
What will you learn with us?
- Knowledge of agile digital organization principles;
- UI Design basics;
- Complexities of multi-channel sales and customer relationship flows;
- Features of a global e-commerce system;
- Best practices of professional software development.
What are the basics?
- Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or recent graduation (past year) with successful studies in Management, Economics or Finance; Major in Fashion & Luxury fields will be considered a plus
- Previous professional or educational experience abroad
- Fluency in Italian and English; Knowledge of another language will be considered a plus
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities will be considered a plus
- Good interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Basic knowledge of CSS
How will the Recruitment process look like?
- You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com
- If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team
- After a successful phone interview, you will be invited to a Talent Recruitment Event held in the first week of October 2019 (during this one-day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates)
- The last step of the recruitment process will be an interview with Internship Tutor and HR
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Induction Days, Networking Lunches, Special Events, etc.
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus
- Access to more benefits (e.g. Company Partnership Discounts, Volunteering Projects and more to come).
Please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Gucci Internship Digital Department)