Pubblicato il: 25/01/2019
Tipo di Laurea: Informatica, Ingegneria Informatica
Oracle Consulting Services (OCS) has an extremely high profile with customers. We understand and analyze their IT problems and opportunities, then provide the best Oracle technology solutions. Technology and Applications consultants act as trusted advisors for customers, and do whatever it takes to deliver solutions that meet their
business and value objectives. As a consulting business, customer relationships are the heart of growing Oracle business. We are ambassadors at the customer site both to create the right relationship and trust from the customers and to deliver high quality projects, services and advices. Our skills and capabilities are a key asset for Oracle.
As a member of the Oracle Platform as a Service Team, the candidate will assist in tasks associated with the design, configuration, development, debugging, test and roll-out in production of software applications based on Oracle Cloud Platform (“Platform as a Service), with a particular focus on Data Integration, Process Orchestration, Mobile, Internet of Things topics. Attitude for continuous learning is essential for this role.
What we offer:
- 6-month Full-time internship (last year of study) with opportunity to join Oracle as regular consultant after the internship
- Challenging, dynamic and fun working environment
- To start between March or April
- This is a paid Internship: 800€/month + meal tickets
What we are looking for:
- Ideally a Degree in Computer Science, IT Engineering or other comparable qualification
- Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms, operating systems and distributed systems fundamentals
- Knowledge of Java or other object oriented language.
- Understanding of web services, distributed systems, and web application development.
- Understanding of data integration, Internet of Things & mobile topics
- Good knowledge of UNIX/Linux based distributed systems
- Understanding of Python, Perl, Ruby and/or other dynamic languages.
- Professional attitude, with ability to handle multiple tasks
- Willingness to join a dynamic, multinational team
- Fluency in English and Italian are requested.
Oracle – Like no one else:
- A challenging job in a positive atmosphere within an international organization with a dynamic team
- The opportunity to influence your job and your workplace and to become part of a innovative business unit
- To apply send a copy of your CV in English to email@example.com