Pubblicato il 06/09/2017
Tipo di Laurea: Ingegneria
Experts and passionates
IKOS, the European expert of railway and energy consultancy, has 14 offices in 9 different countries (France, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, England, the United States, Italy and Canada) and 650 engineers with an international scope of activity.
IKOS Consultants have a large range of skills spanning across the entire railway and energy industry, including signaling; rolling stock; low voltage and telecoms; energy and high voltage; and infrastructures and tracks.
IKOS: an international, human-sized company with competences in RAIL AND ENERGY
IKOS Group’s high-caliber training programs will enable you to evolve within our company and to build a professional career path, both by responding to your expectations and offering you the projects aligned with your ambitions. Integrating into IKOS means accelerating your career, participating in an authentic human experience and realizing your professional goals!
To continue IKOS’ growth and strengthen our different departments, we are recruiting a Junior Engineer with relevant experience in the field, keen to work on strategic projects in the railway sector.
- Work as an Engineer within one of the following domains (of your choice): signaling, rolling stock, low voltage and telecoms, energy and high voltage, infrastructure and tracks,…;
- Solve different problems and propose innovative ideas and solutions for our partners;
- Use your knowledge to assist our different partners within various tasks;
- Be a real ambassador of IKOS on your different projects;
- Be able to participate at various events, conferences and technical lectures, organized by
This position is for you if:
You are an Engineer with preferably a first professional experience or an internship as an equivalent. Knowledge of rail and/or energy is an advantage.
We have a lot of positions in Belgium (English or French required) but of course also in Italy and abroad!
We offer a permanent contract with fringe benefits, training opportunities and international career opportunities.
If you are interested in this type of challenge, please contact us for further information.
Contact us by sending your resume to Jessica Verelst – HR Responsible – email@example.com.