Pubblicato il 16/02/2017
Tipo di Laurea: Economia, Giurisprudenza, Lettere
Location: Milan, MI, IT
Requisition ID: 139174
Work Area: Corporate Operations
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Student/Graduate
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
As you know, SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As THE cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries Run Simple.
We empower people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. Here, you work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’re able to build your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Across SAP, HR plays a key role in providing the strategic and operational support on all matters related to employees, managers, and the organization.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are looking for a newly graduated or professional with few experience in HR to support main HR activities as recruitment, training, internal communication and people events.
Since we are a small team, you will have the opportunity to work very independently and responsibly.
In addition, you will get exposure to a broad range of colleagues in SAP Italy (Vimercate and Rome) and to HR colleagues around the globe.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Recruiting: Actively involved in Branding and Recruitment activities as partnership with Universities for career days, internships programs and job placements.
- Training: Support in Learning plan execution, coordination of training activities (global and local) and educational qualifications
- People Events: Support of CSR events for employees, in collaboration with Communication and Sustainability department.
- Internal Communication: Support and execution of Communication plan in alignment with Global Comm and local guidelines.
- HR Operations: Support in all the local HR activities in alignment with Global policies and guidelines
- Basic knowledge of HR processes
- English language skills written and spoken fluently
- MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Good communication skills
- Customer oriented
- Enjoy working on a project “from start to finish”, all-rounder capabilities
- Accuracy / high attention to detail
- Multi-tasking – ability to organize and prioritize
- Manage to timelines
- Decision making within process or guidelines
Job Segment: Communications, ERP, SAP, Cloud, HR, Marketing, Technology, Human Resources